A wedding celebration, a renewal of vows, a memorable anniversary.
Your special day should be as distinctive as you.
Our Social Coordinator will help guide you through planning your big day
Whether you prefer casual or formal, understated or over the top, intimate and small or a gathering of many, Salamander Resort & Spa has a selection of indoor and outdoor settings so you may customize your celebration.
Phase One (6+ months out)
- Determine the total budget for the venue including ceremony, reception, and lunch/dinner
- Decide on rehearsal venue, morning after brunch
- Review your options for preferred season/month, day of the week, time of the day
- Review any special menu needs (ethnic, dietary)
- Confirm locations for ceremony, reception and lunch/dinner.
- Decide on officiate for ceremony
- Establish how many guests will require rooms at the resort and the rates
- Contract DJ/band
- Contract florist
- Contract videographer and/or photographer
- Ground transportation requirements for bridal party, including if horse and carriage on property to be used
- Determine if an outside Wedding Planner will be used
Phase Two (4 to 6 months out)
- Send out save the date cards with information on reserving guest accommodations
- Meet with Social Coordinator to create menus
- Meet with resort Pastry Chef to discuss cake design
- Decide on linens and table layouts with Social Coordinator
- Set resort spa appointments and make arrangements for hair, makeup, nails
- Determine if childcare will be needed on site during celebration
Phase Three (2 months out)
- Set menu and cake tastings
- Confirm guest count
- Confirm guest room accommodations needed
- Review timeline of the celebration with Social Coordinator
- Finalize seating arrangements