From the 4,500-square-foot Middleburg Ballroom to the intimate setting of the Marshall Boardroom, Salamander Resort & Spa has spacious indoor event and meetings facilities, much of which opens to outdoor terraces. In addition, unrivaled indoor settings are available including Aldie which is located in the resort's world-class Equestrian Center, the Stallion Barn which is a 100+ year old stone building adjacent to the Grand Lawn, a spacious Culinary Garden, and the multi-purpose Cooking Studio which may be reserved by groups for private events.
- Middleburg Ballroom ~ 4,500-square-feet ballroom divisible into three sections. A beautifully appointed space in keeping with the resort's casual sophisticated design with neutral carpet, high ceilings, gorgeous chandeliers and wall sconces. The damask fabric wall coverings are also great for acoustics. Accommodates up to 400 guests for a meeting and 340 guests for dinner.
- Middleburg Foyer ~ 2,500-square-feet of naturally lit space overlooking the Equestrian Center and Bull Run Mountains. This equestrian-themed space with statement chandeliers is perfect for any ceremony, cocktail reception or private dinner with double doors leading to the outdoor Middleburg Terrace. Accommodates 80 for a dinner and 120 for a ceremony.
- Bluemont ~ 1,740-square-feet ballroom divisible into two sections. The space is intimate and ideal for groups of 120 guests or less.
- Waterford ~ naturally lit space with private foyer, perfect for intimate receptions and breaks. This room accommodates 110 guests reception style.
- Library ~ Featuring rich dark wood, an eclectic collection of books and an inviting fireplace, this traditional library to the left of the Living Room is ideal for a small Welcome Reception or Cocktail Hour. Providing natural light with views of the Grand Lawn, the space can be left open or become private with large flanking doors. Accommodates 50 guests.
- Upperville ~ Within Harrimans Virginia Piedmont Grill, this private dining room is beautifully designed to resemble a tack room and features its own private terrace. Accommodates up to 20 guests.
- Cooking Studio ~ Dine while interacting with the chefs as you watch the kitchen at work through the chef's counter window. This setting is perfect for a formal dinner or a unique space for a fun, interactive group activity. Accommodates 24 guests.
- Equestrian Center ~ Dine outside or in the spacious barn aisles with or without horses in your company, while looking out onto the pastures, nature's woodlands and Blue Ridge Mountains. Accommodates 140 for a dinner and 250 for a cocktail reception.
- Stallion Barn ~ 100+ year old stone building adjacent to the Grand Lawn recently refurbished using every piece of white pine from the original structure. Rustic-inspired furnishings and custom-made walnut doors. Accommodates 24 people for reception or dinner.
Our outdoor spaces have been purpose-designed to accommodate groups including the 42,000-square-foot Grand Lawn, an ideal venue for outdoor dining and social functions. The 7,000-square-foot stone and grass terrace extending from the Middleburg Foyer, provides spectacular views of the equestrian center, culinary gardens and the mountains. Surrounded by acres of meadows and fields, there is a wealth of outdoor venue options that our Virginia event team is pleased to review with you for your group activities and team building adventures.
- Grand Lawn ~ Lush green lawn with walking paths overlooking the trails and woods of the nature conservatory area. This Virginia space is ideal for receptions and features a large stone fire pit, a perfect gathering place for your guests to enjoy cocktails. Accommodates 1,000+ guests.
- Middleburg Terrace ~ Overlooking the Culinary Garden with a gorgeous natural backdrop, the space features an elevated view of the equestrian center and rolling hills. Accommodates up to 300 guests.
- Culinary Garden ~ Trellised gardens overlooking the Equestrian Center and foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, this is a truly unique and refreshing setting for any gathering. Dine in the garden where we grow fresh herbs and vegetables and have a true 'garden-to-table' experience. Accommodates up to 120 guests for dinner and up to 175 guests for a reception.
|Meeting Rooms||Square Footage||Dimensions|
|Middleburg Ballroom||4,500||91' x 50'||18'/24'||410||340||323||115||450||-||-|
|Salon I||1,450||29' x 50'||18'/24'||132||110||74||54||145||44||50|
|Salon II||1,600||32' x 50'||18'/24'||144||120||84||54||160||48||54|
|Salon III||1,450||29' x 50'||18'/24'||132||110||74||54||145||44||50|
|Middleburg Foyer||2,520||28' x 90'||24'||-||80||-||-||250||-||-|
|Middleburg Terrace||2,800||40' x 70'||-||-||150||-||-||280||-||-|
|Bluemont||1,740||29' x 60'||12'||170||120||100||54||175||54||60|
|Bluemont I||870||29' x 30'||12'||85||60||50||36||85||24||30|
|Bluemont II||870||29' x 30'||12'||85||60||50||36||85||24||30|
|Hamilton||560||8' x 20'||12'||50||40||24||24||50||18||20|
|Waterford||1,120||40' x 28'||12'||110||70||54||42||110||26||30|
|Marshall Boardroom||560||28' x 20'||12'||-||-||-||16||-||16||-|
|The Plains Suite||850||34' x 25'||10'||72||50||36||30||80||20||24|
|Upperville||580||29' x 20'||12'||-||20||-||16||30||-||-|
|Harrimans Grill||2,680||61' x 57'||15'||-||80||-||-||120||-||-|
|Stallion Barn||440||40' x 11'||12'||-||24||-||-||-||-||-|
|Aldie||576||24' x 24'||10'||50||40||24||20||50||18||20|
|Cooking Studio||572||26' x 22'||12'||-||36||-||-||50||-||-|
|Culinary Garden||3,132||55' x 36' /
48' x 24'
|Grand Lawn||42,225||189'' x 225'||-||-||330||-||-||450||-||-|