Discover the Virginia countryside on horseback
The rolling terrain of Middleburg provides the serene canvas for Washington, D.C.’s horse country
Salamander Resort & Spa has built one of the finest equestrian facilities and programs in the country.
- 25 on-site acres dedicated to the equestrian facility.
- Stunning, 14,000-square-foot stable featuring 22 stalls and a classroom/dining venue.
- Nine beautiful paddocks, ranging in size from 1 – 2.6 acres.
- A spectacular 120' x 240' outdoor riding arena with ThorTurf footing.
- Access to ride through scenic Virginia countryside; the resort consists of 340 acres with 200 placed into conservation easement.
- Gentle ponies for children's rides and lessons.
- Riders and horses appropriately matched for trail rides and lessons.
- Overnight boarding in our luxurious Stable.
For additional information, please email us.
For additional information about our Overnight Boarding, please call 540-326-4085.