Salamander Resort & Spa has built one of the finest equestrian facilities and programs in the country.
- 25 on-site acres dedicated to the equestrian facility.
- Stunning, 14,000-square-foot stable featuring 22 stalls and a classroom/dining venue.
- Nine beautiful paddocks, ranging in size from 1 – 2.6 acres.
- A spectacular 120' x 240' outdoor riding arena with ThorTurf footing.
- Access to ride through scenic Virginia countryside. The resort consists of 340 acres with 200 placed into conservation easement.
- Gentle ponies for children's rides and lessons.
- Riders and horses appropriately matched for trail rides and lessons.
- Overnight boarding in our luxurious Stable.
Full service boarding facilities are available in our stunning, 14,000-square-foot stable featuring 22 stalls and a classroom/dining venue
Overnight Boarding - $100 per night, per horse
You are welcome to bring your horse and explore our trails with one of our experienced guides. Our professional staff will provide top level care including daily feedings, stall cleaning and turn out per owner's request.
For additional information, please call 540-326-4085 or email us.
For guests arriving with horses, please use: 220 Salamander Lane, Middleburg, VA 20117